Momentan nu este disponibilă descrierea în limba română. Puteţi citi descrierea în limba engleză
ZOOM H4N PRO
Advanced X/Y microphones, incredibly natural-sounding preamps, and built-in cutting-edge effects make the H4n Pro the ultimate portable 4 track recorder for musicians.
Meant to travel anywhere, the H4n Pro’s design is the gold standard in portable recording. Available in Classic and new All Black finish. With onboard X/Y microphones, two combo input jacks, overdubbing, effects, and more, the H4n Pro is packed with features that allows musicians to create songs from start to finish.
The H4n Pro is capable of recording the loudest and heaviest performances, up to 140 dB SPL without distortion. Take a line-level* stereo feed from the mixing console and capture room ambience with the X/Y microphones. The H4n Pro features high performance, low-noise mic preamps with recording resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz. The improved noise floor (-120 dBu EIN) captures audio at lower volumes with less noise and fewer artifacts. Functioning as a 2-input/2-output USB audio interface for PC or Mac, the H4n Pro enables you to record directly to your computer.
Never Miss a Take
• Pre-Record - Capture two seconds of audio before you hit RECORD with the Pre-Record function and never miss the start of a great take.
• Auto-Record - The Auto-Record and Auto-Stop functions allow the H4n Pro to automatically start and stop recording according to your designated levels.
Three Recording Modes
• Stereo Mode - Stereo Mode can be used with the built-in X/Y microphones or external mics, and is convenient for recording live performances, acoustic instruments, and more.
• 4-Channel Mode - 4-Channel Mode records with the built-in X/Y mics and two external inputs to capture live room sound and a stereo board feed at the same time.
• MTR Mode - Multi-Track Mode turns your device into a four-track studio, with built-in effects, overdub functions, and the ability to work with previously recorded sound files.
The H4n Pro offers two locking XLR/TRS combo jacks, each with switchable phantom power. Additionally there is a mic/line input via the stereo 1/8” input jack. Monitor your performance with headphones or connect to external devices using the stereo 1/8” line output with dedicated volume control.
Record, edit, mix and master your music with free download licenses for Steinberg’s Cubase LE music production software and WaveLab LE audio editing software. Choose from a variety of effects, including EQ, compression, reverb, delay, amp and cab emulators and more. Practice with an onboard metronome, tuner and looper.
The H4n Pro can capture audio in both MP3 and WAV file formats. WAV files recorded with the H4n Pro comply with BWF (Broadcast Wave Format) and include marks and creation dates. It allows for easy syncing and file organization for both musicians and filmmakers.
Here’s what comes with the H4n Pro.
• Operation manual
• 2 x AA batteries
• Protective case
• Steinberg WaveLab LE software download
• Steinberg Cubase LE software download